Have you ever felt like the world is falling apart? In times of uncertainty, it can be difficult to find the strength to keep going. You do your best to follow the rules, make sound decisions, help other people and, still, life gets foggy and a sense of uncertainty arises.
When we feel overwhelmed by the chaos of the world, it’s important to remember that we’re not alone. As children of God, we are loved and valued, and we can trust that He is with us every step of the way. By placing our faith in Him, we can find a sense of peace and purpose that goes beyond our circumstances.
Here are some ways to find resilience and Just Do Life, even when the world feels like it’s falling apart:
- Take care of yourself: It’s important to prioritize self-care, especially during challenging times. Make sure to get enough sleep, eat well, exercise, and engage in activities that bring you joy and fulfillment.
- Focus on what you can control: While there are many things that are outside of our control, we can still take action in the areas that we can influence. By focusing on the things we can control, we can make positive changes in our own lives and communities.
- Stay connected: It’s important to stay connected with loved ones, friends, and colleagues, even when we can’t be together in person. Reach out to others, check in on them, and stay connected through social media and other virtual platforms.
- Take action: Instead of feeling helpless in the face of uncertainty, take action to make a positive difference in the world. Volunteer for a cause you care about, donate to a charity, or start a community project to make a positive impact.
- Lean on prayer: Prayer is a powerful tool that can help us find peace and clarity in times of uncertainty. Take time each day to pray and seek guidance from God.
- Connect with a faith community: Having a supportive community of believers can be a powerful source of strength and encouragement. Consider joining a church or small group where you can connect with others who share your faith.
We believe that finding resilience in uncertain times is all about taking positive action and focusing on the things we can control. In addition, our faith in God is the ultimate source of strength and resilience. By prioritizing faith, self-care, staying connected with others, and taking positive action in the world, we can find purpose and fulfillment even when the world feels like it’s falling apart.